Skip to main content

Reminiscence

Of those unspoken words,
Of those cherished moments,
Of those colourful days and
Those emotions revealed …
Will you remember me?

I have a dream.
A dream to be.
A dream to grow.
A dream to live and
A dream to believe …
Will you guide me?

You are there,
You are anew,
You are love,
You are true,
You are you or...
Are you?

When you know
When you care
When you stay
When you are there
When you bond …
Will you continue to?

For I am lonely
For I am weak
For I am scared
For I am meek
For your loss
I am yet to speak …

Cherish a bit more
Cherish like never before
Cherish for me to soar
Cherish for tears to pour
Cherish to allure
Is it too much to ask for?

Entangle the beauty
Entangle the mess
Entangle the sorrow
Right through your chest
Entangle the numb
I know you can

Know your worth
Know your bliss
Know your life
Know your risk
Know your... self
Know your shizz

Carry on with generations
Carry on with alliterations
Carry on with proliferations
Carry on with alleviations
Carry on with abbreviations and
Don't look back!

- Namrata Dey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maximum Learning Sets the Stage Alight with an Unforgettable Performance by MTV Hustle RAP Artist NAZZ

Maximum Learning, a premier institution at the forefront of revolutionizing digital marketing education, hosted a live musical performance by the sensational MTV Hustle RAP artist, NAZZ. The electrifying event took place on the eve of Christmas Day, creating a memorable and festive atmosphere for the entire community.

Things You Should Know About Grief

Grief is a heavy word for someone who has been through it. Usually grief is defined as the intense sorrow that is followed by someone's death.

TOP 10 STREET FOOD OF THE ‘CITY OF DREAMS’

Mumbai may be the financial capital of India and the home of Bollywood, but it is also a true food lover’s paradise. Yes, if you love street food then the “city of dreams” is the best place to be as every